1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what it is you do?I’m a thirty year old Finn who loves fashion and I currently live in Helsinki. I found my blog years ago to share my style and inspirations with others. I have lived in France for seven years and that’s where my style really evolved to what it is now. Besides my blog, I also work in PR.
2. How would you describe your style?I would say my style is very simple and minimalistic and it has been affected by my Nordic roots and years in Paris.
3. What are your top 3 fashion tips?Less is more: simple doesn’t have to be boring. You can have the most simple outfit, but always spice it up with edgy jewellery, messy hair or red nails. Quality over quantity: spend your money on something that you will truly love for years to come. You rather buy a few investment pieces than tens of things that you will forget next season. Stay comfortable: I’m all about staying comfortable. Cashmere knits are my weakness and my new favourites are from Carls Bernsten. I could actually spent the rest of my life in jeans and a cashmere knit.
4. What are you looking forward to in 2018I am very excited about 2018 and hope it’s going to bring me balance. I’m also looking forward to working hard, all the upcoming trips and the three weddings I’m attending this summer. There’s nothing better than sharing a couples wedding day!
5. What are your top 3 things to do/see in Helsinki?Löyly, by the sea, is one of my favourite places for coffee/drinks. I also love walking in our neighbourhood Ullanlinna and to do some shopping in the local boutiques (Urban A is a great shop). For dinner, Basso & Baskeri, is my all time favourite. A strong recommendation!